With regards to composition of bus timetables the city service vast number of areas in Tshwane. On the below link you can find bus routes for different areas also routes to use for Hospitals and Shopping Centres.
FARES: Tickets are issued subject to by-laws and regulations.
FOR ENQUIRIES: Tel: 012358-0839 / 0840 or 012358- 0221 / 0223 / 0224
FOR COMPLAINTS: 012358-0214 / 0839 / 0840 / 0233
- Adults R6.00 (up to CBD Point) then R12,00; Scholars R5,00; Disabled R7,50 and luggage R5,00.
- WEEKLY & MONTHLY
- Monthly tickets: Adults R255,00, Scholars R128,00 and Pensioners R145,00 then Adults R425,00, Scholars R150,00, Disabled R195,00 and
- Monthly Connection Tickets: Adults; R545,00, Scholar R235,00; & Disabled R315,00
- Weekly tickets: Adult R110,00, Scholar R34,00 and Disabled R55,00
- Weekly connection tickets: Adults R218,00, Scholar R68,00 and Disabled R110,00
- Persons 60 to 67 years of age – R145,00. Valid on all days, exceptMondays to Fridays from 06:00 to 08:00 and from 15:30 to 17:00.
- Persons 68 and older - free of charge. Valid on all days, except Mondays to Fridays from 06:00 to 08:00 and from 15:30 to 17:00.
- Under 5 years - free of charge.
- 5 and under 13 years of age who travel any unbroken journey within the Municipal boundary of Pretoria must pay R5,00 cash.
- Please tender exact amount in order not to delay the bus.
- Check your change upon receipt, as discrepancies cannot be adjusted afterwards.
- Passengers may pay for a journey in cash. Cash is acceptable only when the amount in cash is such that the driver can issue a ticket for the difference (R5,00; R6,00, R7,50; R12,00).
- Passengers should ascertain that the tickets issued for the intended journey are correct.
- Passengers must have their tickets handy whenever demanded for inspection. Keep the tickets and before alighting tear them up and discard in the receptacle provided on the bus for this purpose.
- Do not board the bus or alight before the bus is stationary.
- The by-laws stipulated that it is the passenger's responsibility to hand the fare, trip ticket, monthly ticket or free pass to the driver at the first opportunity and before leaving the bus. A passenger who neglects to comply with the stipulation will be prosecuted.
- While every precaution is taken to provide a bus service in accordance with the time-table, the Municipality disclaims all responsibility for departure, delay or irregularity which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
Sales Points for Weekly and Monthly Bus Tickets
General Beyers School, C/O Albertyn & Delaney Street, Danville. Tel: 012386-0178
Eersterust Community Centre
Hans Coverdale Street, Eersterust. Tel: 012806-9903
C/O Marija & Phafuri Street, Sinoville. Tel: (012) 358-9058
273 Pretorius Street, Pretoria. Tel: (012) 358-9999 Option – 22
Church Square Office Pretoria
Mon. - Fri. 06:00 - 17:45 / Sat. 07:30 - 13:00 / Tel: 012358-0842